Monday, February 28, 2011

Whimsy Romantic

This mani reminds me of a bit whimsy but romanical.. I'm not sure why.  I did 3 coats of Color Club Catwalk Queen and added Essie's Matte About You over it, then stamped using Sally Hansen's white french tip.   I did this manicure to wear to a friends birthday at a tea house.  I wanted to attempt at a victorian type design but lack of time that day, I went with this pattern.  I think the color itself is quite rich and reminds me of a fine red wine or dark red tea which was spot on for the day.  Next time I want to try this mani with a Sally Hansen no chip top coat and see if it looks more victorian. 

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)