Friday, March 11, 2011

Hawaii 4- Super Festive!

What can I say about this mani... the picture does not do it justice.. it is SO bright, it should come with sunglasses.. that being said, it's a great mani for Hawaii lol.  I've had pedicures in Hawaii before where they paint the flowers on your nails and it costs a fortune.

I decided to stamp over Color Club's Feelin' Groovy with black Konad SP, plate M29 from OC Nail Art.  I really liked this look after I stamped it, seemed to tone down the 'in your face' green neon. I had to put a coat of OPI Alpine Snow under the neon so it would be opaque quicker 2 coats of each still and topped off with SH super shine.

K, now for my inspiration... kayaking off Kailua on Oahu (windward side).  This doesn't look bright but... OMG, it was stunningly bright- needed major sunglasses! This state is full of inspiration for manis! :)

*** Thanks everyone for spreading the word about the blog! I'll be posting deets on the give away once I get home this weekend or Monday.  I've picked up some great goodies I think you'll like *** 

2 comments:

  1. yummy yummy green and cute mani! i love it =)

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The neon green is fun! I used to have a hibiscus plant that would surprise me when it blossomed despite the Arizona sun. Cute.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)