Wednesday, April 13, 2011

China Glaze: Avalanche

China Glaze's Ski collection has proven my favorite to stamp with.  I wanted to show you this metallic gray/blue/slate color but not stamp over it or with it.  As with most metallics, you can see the brush lines but check out how it shines/reflects under the day light bulb! It is literally opaque in 1 coat... yes, one coat! And as a bonus, it dries quickly... I know right! Awesomeness.







I love colors of this hue.. it often reflects when I create jewelry for my store.  The matte feel is smooth and a finish I don't think there is enough of in the jewelry and nail worlds. So, I've stamped alot using this collection but wanted to show you how it looked with a matte top coat.. check it out..It looks frosty but still like steel.  It's a really great look.  Even though matte finishes don't wear as long as others, with one coat to opacity and one coat of matte top coat, it's a two coat mani and you're out the door.. can't beat it!


**REMINDER: I'll be doing another giveaway soon!**

2 comments:

  1. That looks cool matte! I bet the other polishes in the romantique collection would look good matte too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job painting. I have the hardest time trying to get the Romantiques and Khromes to look right... so I'm saving them for Konad lol.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)