Friday, May 6, 2011

Sally Hansen HD: DVD and Opulent Cloud


These are two more of the HD polishes from Gabby at Sally Hansen. The first one is Opulent Cloud. This color flashes different colors: gray, purple, taupe and has gold shimmer.







I love gold shimmer polishes! The formula is thin and this was 3 coats to build almost opacity.  It's a shimmer that lets a little nail line through depending on the light you view it in.  The first picture is in my light box and it looks gray with some nail line and you can still see the shimmer. The next picture was taken under a daylight lamp and you can see it flashes more purple/blue with more nail line and still the gold shimmer. I actually wore this under DVD and it looked stunning.




 Moving onto DVD... You can tell it's a very transparent polish yet it's packed with this micro glitter and shimmer that is in your face beautiful.  I had to post a picture of the bottle so you can see it is blue/purple with some pink. By itself that did not show on my nail but layered over Opulent Cloud, that was a different story.  It reminded me of little microscopic fiber optic cables that sparkled. I wore the layered look for a few days and it held up well, which was a nice surprise, I only had tip wear.  I did not think that sheer polish would have worn as well as it did.  The combination would make for a great pedi.
Has anyone else layered the HD polishes? I'd love to hear what combos you did.

Thanks again to Gabby for the polishes and the Salon Effects! Did you see I'm giving away 3 pairs of the Salon Effects? :)






Have you entered the giveaway yet? Only 2 more days!

*product provided by company's PR firm see disclosure for more information*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)