Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Diamond Cosmetics: Teal Toes!



This is Diamond Cosmetics "Don't Teal my Heart Away".  It's a brilliant teal creme one coat polish that helps support ovarian cancer awareness.  Here's a bit more from Teal Toes :

Our mission is to raise awareness of ovarian cancer.
How?  By painting your toenails teal, the ovarian cancer color.  By getting your friends to paint their toenails teal too, and then by talking with people when they ask about it, to make sure that they know the signs of this whispering killer.
Any time of year is good for teal toes, but we especially recommend September, the ovarian cancer awareness month!
There is a list on their site that tells you other brands of teal polish but not all donate to the cause. 
It is a great cause if you are interested in reading more about the organization and you can find them on Facebook as well. 

I stamped this mani with Sally Hansen Celeb City using a Born Pretty plate of tootsies!




10 comments:

  1. Oh, that is nice. I don't have any teal polish with me, but I think I'll do this when I'll be back home from vacation.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I saw, these feet, are beautiful, beautiful color glaze.
    When we can make a new swap? and you used glazes, of swap?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous color, I can't wait to get this from you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this color and the feet are adorable. As soon as I get the little one down i am tealing my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Kristin, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shade for OCA month - I am trying to find a # of teals I like to wear all month - I lost my mom to OV when she was only 45. It was a horrible death process and caught way too late yet she went on that way for 11 months with it getting into her lungs, stomach, bones and brain. It need way more research and awareness and doctors to start to screen ladies for it annual with a CA125 blood test.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beachgal- I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I'm just happy to bring awareness to this.. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how this polish went on so smoothly! I've got in on both my fingers and toes! I love your take on the concept!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)