Monday, October 10, 2011

Guest Post: Sarah from Samarium's Swatches- Plaid Nails!

Big shout out to Sarah for this manicure, she does some really cool nail art and isn't afraid to experiment, show her some love :-) Thanks Sarah!!


Hey guys! My name is Sarah, and I'm from the blog Samarium's Swatches! Today's Post is a Plaid Manicure, I did my best with my unsteady hands! It didn't come out perfectly, But I am pleased with how it ended up!
I used this tutorial from Stephscloset for inspiration!

I used two coats of Zoya-Yara for the Base color. Then followed the steps in Stephs tutorial, using A nail art striping brush, Zoya-Yara, Sally Hansen-Midnight in NY, a L.A. Colors Art Deco black nail art striper, and a Silver Stripe Rite Striper. And topped it off with a Topcoat!

On a side note SH-Midnight in NY looks very Similar to the Fantasy Maker's Black magic I wore recently! A comparison post on my blog to come soon!

I hope you guys enjoyed it! And all have a wonderful day today!



Here's my Giveaway!! (remember, Hawaii themed giveaway if the blog gets to 1000 followers by the end!)

7 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)