Thursday, October 20, 2011

Korres Review

An exciting post for you today: Korres! I'm quite excited because it's a Greek company set up in 1996 that makes safe, natural products. They aim to please the senses and to this I say "thank you"! First up is the new Wild Rose Mineral Illuminating Powder. You can see in my swatch picture that the powder is very translucent and reflective. It adds a beautiful shimmer to your skin. It is recommended to use on your cheek bones and decollete. I want to try this instead of blush to add some shimmer to my cheeks and see how it comes out. What I like about this powder is that it's silky to the touch and extremely light. The sponge is also a bit fuzzy on one side so there is less fall out when you apply it, you can also use a powder brush as well. (to find out ingredients and more about their line of  powders, click the link above)
Next up is the lip butter glaze... yum! I was sent the Raspberry Lip Butter Glaze for review, I love it! (click that link for more info and to see other flavors) The great thing about this is that it is a glaze. Normally lip butters are thick, but this has the benefits of a butter, UVS/UVB protection, vitamin E and more, but it goes on like a gloss.  It looks light and fresh and is the perfect shade of raspberry. The tip is angled so it is easy to apply. I have been putting this on my lips since I got home from Hawaii, since they were dried out, and they're back to being hydrated again.  Another great thing is the scent; since it is natural, it does not give me a headache. At times, I am sensitive to scented products but because the scent is natural and very mild, it does not bother me.  Total win!
The Illuminator Powder retails for $18 and the Lip Butter for $14
In the US, you can find the lip products at Sephora and the Powders at Korres.

*product sent for review*

8 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Raspberry Lip Butter Glaze, I will look for their products next time I'm at a Sephora. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That illuminator looks gorgeous, I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this powder, I've been looking for a new one!!! and I like their lotions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that lip butter! How awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)