Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy: Fall Fever 2011- Swatches

The new Dr.'s Remedy polishes are out for Fall! They are right on par with color: rich cremes and have the same awesome Dr.'s Remedy quality and formula. From the press release:
The vibrant shade collection of Enriched Nail Polish includes:


DEFENSE Deep Red: A rich bordeaux with a mystifying matte finish
NOBEL Navy: A sea-at-dusk shade that reflects light and brings dimension to tips and toes alike
BALANCE Brick: A modern maroon with body and balance   


My favorite color in the collection is by far Nobel. Navies are all the rage this fall and Dr.'s Remedy does not disappoint. It's a perfect navy creme, opaque in two coats or one thick even coat. Balance would be my second favorite followed by Defense. I wouldn't call Defense a matte polish. I did not use a top coat in any of the swatch photos above, you can see their natural finishes. They are all opaque in two coats and squishy in my opinion, they are wonderful! I respect the fact these polishes are infused with vitamins, wheat protein and tea tree oil (makes me feel less guilty for leaving a pedicure on for weeks!).  Another great collection you can find more information on at their Facebook, Twitter and Website or by phone at 1-877-323-NAIL
They are also having a promotion right now for a holiday special :) 
------------------------------------
Dont' forget to enter my Soulstice giveaway!


*product sent by company PR*

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)