Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Essie: Sexy Divide

I seriously love this polish. Essie Sexy Divide (winter 2008) is a deep plum purple with shimmer throughout. I had to play with the color post processing in the bottom photo to get the real color. I used two coats to get it opaque. The first coat is spotty and streaky then builds up perfect (I've found alot of Essies do this).  I stamped using Konad white polish and my shany plates. The swirly design was simple and I messed it up a bit on my little finger trying to do it sideways. It looked like it said "sexy" when it was on the stamper (should have taken a picture, it was nuts!). I added two different sized rhinestones from Viva la Nails.  I like the rhinestones in this design and I'm not used to huge stones so it was something new for me. Overall not a bad mani and the stamping still lets you see the awesome shimmer in Sexy Divide. This color is my current pedi, love it. 

News: the blog is at 997 total followers (including private and public)... going to start thinking of stuff for a giveaway at 1000 :) 

5 comments:

  1. Love the stamping you did on this! What a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great polish!!
    Areally nice mani on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful purple Kristin, I love the design, the rhinestones are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been pondering this shade for so long! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)