Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Guest Post: Fall look with Makeup Zombie!


Monkeys, I have an awesome guest post from a terrific and beautiful beauty blogger today for you! Show Wendi some love :) 

Hey everyone! Some of you may know me from my blog Makeup Zombie! If not, HEY, I'm Wendi! I'm 32 years old and have a fierce love for all things makeup AND zombies. Totally random combination, but it's what makes my world go round. (Aside from my family and 3 kidlets!) I use mainly independent (indie) makeup- mainly loose mineral eyeshadow, but am also a sucker for a lot of drugstore brands as well. MAC is my crack, so I try to stay away from it for my wallets sake. hehe  I am totally honored today to do a guest post for the Manicured Monkey! 

The Goods:
TFSI as primer
NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in "Rust" as base
Persephone Minerals "Cranberry Sauce" on main lid
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow in "Penny" blended above crease and down into lower lash line
Persephone Minerals "Peppermint Mocha" blended into crease and down into lower lash line
Matte creme eyeshadow for highlight and to blend
Wet N Wild silver creme glitter along the outer part of eye above cheek
random liner and mascara

Cheeks:
Milani blush in "Rose D'Oro"

Lips:
Morgana Cryptoria "Gilded Cherise" lipstick with Revlon Colorstay lipgloss in "Perpetual Plum" on top

Have a great day! I hope you all enjoyed my post. :D

Thanks again for the post Wendi, love your make up and your pictures are spot on! Gorgeous! :) 
You can follow The Makeup Zombie on Twitter HERE and on Facebook HERE.

3 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)