Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Joe Fresh: Storm

Why hello there fall color with winter stamping! I did two coats of a taupe creme called Storm from Joe Fresh. I was sent this from a friend in Canada, my first encounter with Joe Fresh polishes. The formula for this polish is great, real creamy and not watery.  I wanted to stamp with the Color Club Foiled polishes I had picked up, and I chose the ornament from Bundle Monster. I did stamp my accent finger but them decided to put the gold fractured from Color Club over it. The ornament stamp is kind of hard to glance at and know what it is and I'm sure the layering didn't help but overall it's a visually stimulating mani so it will do. 
NEWS: if you read my Facebook, you saw a sneak peek of polishes for the giveaway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)