Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sally Hansen: Tyin' the Knot & RA 130


I have never done a half moon mani before, especially with stamping, so this is new to the blog.  I used two coats of Sally Hansen Tyin' the Knot; a frosty gunmetal taupe. The formula was great as most of my Sally Hansen experiences prove. I used Konad white polish to stamp using the Red Angel 110 plate. This was my first attempt at stamping a half moon mani.. it's harder than I thought it would be heh. Overall it's not a bad mani and it is visually interesting, just need to work on stamping the half moons straight :) 
News: Lex Cosmetics is sending a polish for the giveaway... but here's a clue on the color: it's new and not available yet... so give it a while, it's worth the wait :) 

3 comments:

  1. This turned out great! Oh and I love Lex polish!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!
    Great mani, really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I seriously need to get some Red Angel plates!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)