Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Essie: A Crewed Interest

I have so many new and untried polishes for you that the next week or so will be jam packed with lots of pictures, so stay tuned! Today I have Essie A Crewed Interest from the Spring 2012 collection Navigate Her. It's a peach toned pink creme that was opaque in two coats. I thought this would be a great polish to do french tips over since it is kind of flesh colored but has that pink hue. The formula is a bit streaky, as are most Essie's of the pink hue, but it evened out on the second coat, so I forgive it. 
These are available online and in your local stores that carry Essie. 
I wanted to say a quick and sincere thank you to everyone who voted and kept voting for my NOTD in Julep's contest, I took second place! You can see their blog here and check out the other winners. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful color...I was on the fence about this one, but I like it now! And congrats on 2nd place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking a turn for first time in eons - going for the soft shade again...this one is lovely. No one (well only place we have in town is Rite Aide) got this Essie collection in. I had told myself I had to not buy everything I wanted on impulse this year as I have no where to put my stash. Plus I had to get my database done and a separate one for dupes to figure out what I had, what to part with (still not sure how to do latter as I have some far too valuable to donate to women's shelter in never used black labels. But I might just have to go looking for this one. Nice shade - good on the opaque side and not screaming pink at me..looks to have a tish of mauve in with the pink (or maybe rather than mauve, dusty?).

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)