Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Milani: New 2012 Lippies- Haute Flash & Crystal Glosses

I have make up for you today! It's been a while :) I have such great products from Milani to show you and decided to start out with the lippies.  
I used my light box and forearm to swatch these for you. They are under a natural day light bulb. 101- Hot Flash is a cherry red with pink sparkles, 102- Flahy is a bright bubble gum pink with subtle shimmer for depth, 103- In a Flash is a purple base with blue and pink shimmer (amazing), 104- Star Flash is your go to pink pearl shimmer when you want something more than 106 but not as bold as 102, 105- Golden Flash is a warm taupe with pink shimmer and would be great for an earthy toned look 106- Quick Flash is a shimmery faint pink that would be great to use on a natural look.
All of these have a sponge wand and smell great (like vanilla-esque), they are also not sticky which is a huge plus. They retail for about $7.49.
Next up the Milani Crystal Glosses:

The Crystal Glosses are pretty fabulous for those who want a more subtle jelly like look or want to layer over a lipstick. 
20- Pucker Up is a very pale pink that adds just a hint of color to your pout, 21- Clear is just that, a clear gloss to add over a matte lipstick for some pop, 22- Fruit Punch is a coral pink that reminds me of summer days, 23- Raspberry Icing is the boldest of the new colors and is a medium pink jelly, 24- Sheer Dark Honey is so great- it's a deep deep purple/brown/jelly base with pink and blue shimmers. 
All of the Crystal Lippies have a sponge wand as well and are perfect to put in a purse or clutch. 
The Crystal Glosses retail for about $5.49 and can be purchased from Milani.com or to find a location near you that sells their products, you can also look on the website. 

You can find Milani and all the new products HERE on their site. 

I have eyes and face for you tomorrow :)
*products sent by company for review*

3 comments:

  1. Achei todos lindos, mais gostei do 103 esse eu compraria sem duvida.
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some colors I don't imagien on the lips but they are beautiful and very pigmented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still all jealous-y and stuffs!!! I'm going to go look for 103 and 104. Although I'm not going to look REAL hard, I have a TON of glosses...I'm looking forward to your other swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)