Saturday, February 18, 2012

Missha: HGR01 (awesome polish)

This is an awesome polish I got from a swap with a friend in Korea, it is Missha HGR01 and it is drool worthy.  This is two coats and it's frosty/duo chrome beauty is shiny and wore like a dream.  I love the heart shaped bottle too! This duochrome flashes blue and green. You don't need extreme angles either to see it.  I have another polish of this brand that is a great glitter I'll show you soon.  To browse more of the Missha polishes you can check out their website HERE.

8 comments:

  1. hehe I just blogged about this polish too! It's great for stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors... And I adore the bottle! No matter how inconvenient they are to store I'm always enamored by artsy bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this a few months ago and LOVE it! It works great for stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty (and the bottle is so cute!! XD)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is awesome that you can make coordinating jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW! I love that polish! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)