Monday, April 16, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: Fish!

So.... This is a new thing I'm trying out: Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays. It originated from Laurie over at Dressed Up Digits... and... Debbie from The Crumpet  and I were chatting and thought we'd take a shot at picking a mani we've pinned on Pinterest and copying it. So this is my first attempt.

I had repinned this mani a while back because it was so cute! to recreate it, I started with OPI Fly (should have gone with a more true blue) and I used Milani white for the bubbles, Yellow Whiz for the fish and I can't remember what I used for the red/coral fishies. It was a super cute mani and I was happy with the outcome, I really am not great at freehand art so I was pleased enough with my effort. Only thing I'd change is the background color, it needed to be more blue. What do you think? Do you like this idea Debbie and I are doing? Check out her blog for her Monkey See Monday Mani!

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute mani!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You know I love to see a good Monkey See, Monkey Do post! I saw these fishes and planned a mani around them too--GREAT MINDS DO THINK ALIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fell in love with these and had to copy. soooo happy I did, received so many compliments and they were so fun! happy I found this for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)