Saturday, April 14, 2012

Zoya: Meg with Myrta + RA119

Here's another stamping duo I came up with using two of the polishes from Zoya's Beach and Surf collections. The base color is Meg which is a dark avocado green foil (2 coats, no problems for opacity). I stamped using the Red Angel 119 plate to get a cute flower image and used Myrta which is that burnt orange foil. Meg also stamps well as it is really pigmented. I like this mani because it looks kind of retro, like 70s wallpaper or something equally as tacky. 

5 comments:

  1. Meg turned out to be one of my favorites!
    hehe, and you're right...it reminds me of my grammas old avocado green fridge with those brightly colored magnetic letters. Beautiful job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that color and it's great with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)