Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nubar: Hot Fuschia + CH48

Another mani using the new Cheeky plates, CH48. I started with two easy coats of Nubar Hot Fuschia, a very neon pink. In the bottom picture there is no top coat, you can see it dries semi matte... looks rubbery. I stamped using Milani Black and Sally Hansen Celeb City (my fav silver glitter to stamp with). This is kind of like a girly super hero or comic book mani... the whole plate is themed around things you'd see in a comic book. The exclamation points were a little smeary because again, these are just beta plates and not the final ones. Check out Cheeky's facebook for more previews and as they're revealed I'll have manicures for you to see shortly after :)

5 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)