Saturday, September 8, 2012

OPI at New York Fashion Week

I'm excited to announce that OPI joined designer Lauren Moffatt on Wednesday, September 5 for her Spring/Summer 2013 New York Fashion Week presentation. Models wore nail designs inspired by Lauren Moffatt's collection. Each model wore two coats OPI nail lacquer in Don't Touch My Tutu as the base. Half were finished with a pop of diagonal color in A Roll in the Hague, while the other half were polished with a diagonal created with one coat OPI nail lacquer in The "It" Color topped with one coat OPI nail lacquer in Don't Talk Bach to Me. These orange-red and mustard yellow hues were featured prominently in Lauren Moffatt's line.

1 comment:

  1. oo i love this sideways mani! I've seen it a lot lately and am dying to try it.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)