Hi Monkeys! With winter around the corner, you should start taking care of your paws now. I have a great product review for you today: Pedi-Sox! Think sock with no toes. You can put them on when you get a pedicure; after lotion, before paint. I don't usually show pedis on my blog but this is an exception, don't worry, I won't zoom in ;-)
Alrighty so here's some things about Pedi-Sox that I really liked:
- The leopard Sox I have on are from their "Ultra" line which means they are ultra soft, ultra comfy and ultra thick (without feeling like slippers)
- They do not make my feet hot (cannot stand wearing socks to bed so these were perfect)
- Hold in foot lotion instead of the Sox absorbing it from my skin
- because it does this, my feet came out much more moisturized than they would have with regular cotton socks.
- The obvious is the print.. how cute is the Baby Leopard design!
- The Ultra line retails for an economical $11
It took me a few minutes to get used to having my toes hanging out of my socks but after a while it seemed totally natural and the bands across the toes are comfy (I have wide feet and I was still comfortable in them).
Their other lines include:
Pro- $9/pair- Thick cotton blend with full body rib weave and subtle logo application. Keeps feet comfy, cozy and clean. Great for pedicure, spa, foot care & repair and Overnight Skin Softening Treatments.Every sale from our ‘Pinky Solid Pink’ raises money year-round for the Susan G Komen Foundation. (other companies only donate for the month of October)
Original- $9/pair- Triple weave body for cozy warmth and cushion. Flat weave fore portion for foot comfort.A must for Wintertime pedicures….Colder climates love this Pedi-Sox™. Great for home spa, pedicure, and foot health use.
Spa- $10/pair and Spa Lite- $7/pair- Great for year round use, home spa, pedicure, and foot health use. Lock-in moisturizers for improved softening. A must for heel therapy and repair of dry cracked skin.
Lite- $7/pair - Lock-in moisturizers for improved softening. A must for heel therapy and repair of dry cracked skin. One size fits all. Super Stretchy acrylic & nylon blend. Machine washable. Mid-Ped design.
How awesome are these? Check out the designs, there really is something for everyone's needs and budget. I also love that they donate year round to the Susan G Komen Foundation.
You now have a chance to win one of two pairs of Pedi-Sox thanks to the company!
Pedi-Sox on Facebook, Twitter
*product sent for a giveaway and review*