Monday, May 6, 2013

Jesse's Girl: Julie G's Gumdrops Collection - swatches

I have another textured collection for you today and these are a bit different: they can be found in Rite Aid and are cheaper than other brands out there, a great alternative or just another option for the current trend! These were all two coats and the dry time is super fast on them, which I appreciate :) Enjoy!



A silvery steel foamy green with medium silver glitter throughout
Dusty blue with lots of reflective silver glitter, this one really reflects the light!
My favorite of the bunch a dusty rose with the great medium silver glitters
A red squishy hue, this one is appropriately named!
Slightly more orange than Hot Cinnamon  with great reflective glitters/shimmer in it
A spot on tangerine color with great golden shimmer, reminds me of an orange peel!

From Jesse's Girl: "The brand is excited for the recent launch of their original and limited-edition textured nail line called the JulieG Limited Edition Frosted Gum Drops Polish Collection,  that hit shelves March 2013!

Jesse’s Girl teamed up again with popular beauty blogger JulieG (JulieG713 on YouTube) to create a fun line of nail shades that take a cue from the “liquid sand” trend. In five bold and candy-colored hues, the polishes retail for $3.99 and can be found at Rite Aid (www.riteaid.com) – fashion forward nails at any budget!"

*products provided by company PR*

4 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)