Thursday, October 17, 2013

OPI: Taylor Blue


Today I have a special polish for you guys... Tayolor's Blue from OPI. It's a collaboration with the Taylor's Gift organization. The organization focuses on raising awareness and increasing participation in organ donation. I am an organ donor and believe in the practice.  I encourage you to read the beautiful story behind  Taylor's Gift HERE and join in on the movement. You can also register to be an organ donor HERE.
Onto the mani...
Taylor Blue is a wonderful medium tealy blue creme. I used two coats and got full opacity. I changed it up for you and did some funky french tips with heart confetti.. it seemed appropriate :)

Available November 21, 2013.


This exclusive nail lacquer is the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for women of all ages or your philanthropic-minded friends. All proceeds from OPI Taylor Blue will help the Taylor's Gift Foundation financially assist those touched by organ donation. 

Please consider OPI Taylor Blue when putting together your holiday gift guides. You can find more information below or by visiting www.taylorsgift.org/taylorblue
*sample provided*

1 comment:

  1. I'm an organ donor already but this is such a great post. Gorgeous polish too!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)