Saturday, November 23, 2013

Layering: OPI Eurso Euro and Fantasy Fire

Hi Monkeys, I have a layering combo for you today: OPI Eurso Euro (a medium true blue creme that has a great formula). Max Factor Fantasy Fire is a sheer top coat that has color shifting particles in it. The color changes from red, orange, yellow, green depending on the angle. I've swatched FF before here  and wasn't that excited about the combo. I think I prefer Girly Bits Shift Happens, here. But the FF is in a mini bottle and Shift Happens is a normal sized, so there's another downside of it. Pretty combo but Shift Happens seems to glow more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)