Friday, December 13, 2013

Essie: Toggle To The Top & Some winter nail art

Have I mentioned how hard it was to photograph Essie's Toggle To The Top? I haven't? well it is.
Leading Lady and Toggle are similar in idea but Toggle is much deeper.  I did a side by side of the bottles for you but my pictures are of toggle, 3 coats. It's a dark raspberry jelly with this pretty glitter that shines through in red. It seems pretty sparse though, hence the 3 coats so it looked more like a jelly sandwich. I then went all nuts and did some Christmas winter designs over it in white.. My freehand skills are not that great and not that steady.. but Toggle made for a good background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)