Monday, December 16, 2013

Zoya: Loredana and Savita Matte- with snowflakes

I love these polishes. Zoya Loredana is a gray shimmery matte\suede and Savita has the same finish in a great medium purple. The bottom picture is in it's normal form. I then stamped showflakes using BM H01 and H02 using Milani White Swift (my go to white stamping polish). I then top coated that (picture of right), the top is without a top coat. Loved this mani but it only lasted a few hours. I wore a base coat and that pretty much killed the mani. Don't wear a base with suedes or mattes, they'll last longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)