Saturday, February 15, 2014

Heart Mani

Hi Monkeys, a quick post Vday nail art for you today. I used Taupe-less Beach and for the hearts, Kiss Me I'm Brazilian. It's a simple mani but it's one more thing you could do using the new OPI Brazil collection. I used a dotting tool for the hearts but, as soon as I cut down my nail art brushes, I'll use those instead. Dotting tool hearts and I don't mix very well. I like the color contrast though and the formulas are great and easy to work with so that's an added bonus :)

4 comments:

  1. These are cute! I really need to take some time to cut down my nail art brushes too. I don't use them as much since there not the right size so I need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tina! happy belated Vday to you

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)