The mani that I did for it was a bit of a new experiment. I did a sort of distressed wood look using Milani Silhouette and OPI Going My Way Or Norway? and stamped the watch from BMH14 and the trees from BM407. I also matted the distressed look with OPI's matte top coat. I really like how this turned out and matches the theme of the watch.
I was sent the 94A model and here's some deets from their site:
- Hardened, Scratch-proof glass face: 26mm x 33mm
- Wood frame / bezel: 48mm x 42mm
- Band width: 26mm - 37mm transition design (5pc links)
- Lug ends: 42mm
- Stainless face
- Single action clasp
- 3-hand Citizen Miyota movement with date window
- Includes stained bamboo display box
Each JORD watch is designed to be splash proof but is not intended for complete submergence in water. Also note that due to the nature of the wood chosen for each unique timepiece, colors and grain pattern may vary from photos.
This one retails for $159 and in my opinion is well worth it for such a unique timepiece, plus that's affordable as far as higher quality watches are concerned. It's a win win.