Wednesday, January 20, 2016

OPI: Hello Kitty Collection

 I love this collection from OPI! It's the Hello Kitty collection and it's amazing :)
This collection is rolling out all this month and is available in gel too (more info at end). Full swatches after the jump. Enjoy, it's fantastic!!


 5 Apples Tall is a perfect red creme, opaque in 2 coats and flawless
 Charmy & Sugar is ridiculously shiny! It's a chunky glitter but has a foily base to it that shifts color... it's insane! 2 coats then swatched over black.. crazy pretty
 Let's Be Friends is my favorite out of this collection because it is such a pale pink creme and has a super clean look to it. This was 3 coats for it to even out, totally worth it.
 Kitty White is all frost and no bite! It's gentle but still shiny, I swatched it over black, it has little tiny flakes of opalescence that end up color shifting white to blue then green
 Look at My Bow is a medium pink creme that is pretty without being too loud, 2 coats on this one
 My second favorite from the collection is My Pal Joey, the perfect medium blue creme, 2 flawless coats and it dries fast... bonus!
 My Twin Mimmy is a bright lemon yellow creme and takes 3 thin coats to even out, much like with any yellow.
  Never Have Too Mani Friends is a black creme, nothing really special but I adore this formula- it dries fast and covers in two thin or one thick coat.
 Small + Cute = <3 is a dusty pink creme.. I like this one, especially if it were stamped over!
 Super Cute Pink has a purple hue to it but is very much a pink, 2 coats and you're good to go
 Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel, 2 coats and then one coat over black. This pink foil glitter does not disappoint. It is on par with the other 2 glitters and packs a huge sparkle punch. Love!
  Spoken From The Heart is a beautiful coral that will find it's way to my toes this summer :) 2 flawless coats

Hello Kitty nail lacquer shades each feature OPI's exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate application. Hello Kitty by OPI will be available in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas beginning January 2016. Nail lacquers will retail for $9.50 ($11.50 CAN) each at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Chatters, Dillard's, Regis, ULTA and ulta.com. GelColor is an in-salon, professional service only. The Say Hello Kitty! Special Edition nail lacquer kit, which features Swarovski crystal bows in a special hot pink shimmer, will retail for $19.95 ($24.95 CAN).
For additional information, please visit OPI.com. Follow OPI on Twitter and Instagram @OPI_PRODUCTS and go to Facebook to become a fan.


2 comments:

  1. So great to see the swatches from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 4 of these for around $20 using my Sally birthday coupon and card renewal coupon. They are such great colors.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)