Sunday, March 27, 2011

Color Club Alter Ego Part 2

So here's the second part of the Alter Ego Keep it Undercover.. last two are Alias and Secret Agent - my two favorite form the collection!


First up is Alias - a duochrome deep purple.. in the 
 light box but with a day light bulb, you can see the gold, green, blue, yellow duochromey goodness. It was storming out when I was swatching so I resorted to my daylight light bulb to try to capture the duochrome.  Let me just tell you, it is there and it is fierce :) I like the fact his polish is 1-purple 2-duochrome and 3 has glitter in it! It's like 3 in 1 fabulousity! I didn't top this one off in an effort to reduce reflection to capture the duochrome.



Last up is Secret Agent... this purple has that metallic/frost finish that some of the other ones from this collection had.  Its a medium purple we have seen a bunch of times but it's still pretty and I'm a sucker for purples :)
I decided to give I Juggle...Men another chance.. I was a bit more pleased with it over Secret Agent.. may be because it's a darker shade than the raspberry hue I tried it on before? This was two coats of it and it was still hard to capture. I'll still have to try it out on a dark shade.. may be black :)

1 comment:

  1. Alias is incredible, I really want that. Plus I like the layering in the last pic - pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)