Thursday, March 3, 2011

Matte is not so flat

I'm still experimenting with OPI Russian Navy matte.... i think I like it, I'm just not so sure what I want to do with it.. (open to suggestions) perhaps put a top coat over this for stamping? Decals? rhinestones? I stamped with OPI Birthday Babe and used BM plate 21.  I thought this one was hard to clean up around the cuticles but may be I was just being lazy :) I liked the way it turned out but I guess I'm just not used to matte polishes with a super shiny stamp... I should get used to this though, it could be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)