Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Papaya Punch v. Sunny Side

One of my readers had asked for a comparison between China Glaze's Papaya Punch (from my swatching of  the new island escape summer collection) and Wet N' Wild's Sunny Side.  Ask and you shall receive.   :)


Here's a side by side in the bottles.. Orange is a bit hard to capture on camera under a day light bulb so feel free to click and enlarge the picture.



Left side is Sunny Side and on the right is Papaya Punch. 

Index and ring finger have Papaya Punch, middle and little have Sunny side on them. You can probably tell the difference in formula right away: China Glaze has that creamy fully opaque in two coats and the Wet N' Wild was a bit thinner with two coats. 





As far a color difference goes, The top finger in this picture (middle finger) is Sunny Side and below it is Papaya punch.  Papaya punch is more yellow toned and Sunny Side is clearly a red toned orange.  I favor the Papaya Punch more because I don't wear too many red toned polishes.  Even most of my purples are blue toned :)

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. I have Sunny Side Up and I LOVE it! Thanks for letting me know that I don't have to pick up Papaya Punch. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)