Thursday, April 14, 2011

You Tube Launch!!


Hey everyone! I'm quite excited to announce that The Manicured Monkey has taken the party to You Tube. This was the idea of my little cousin who is awesome with the video editing (thanks T-mo!). We did our first video on how to stamp, and I think it came out quite well. We've been writing ideas for future tutorials. What would you guys like to see? Here's the video below, and subscribe to the Manicured Monkey channel for future tutorials. I try to keep them relatively short and informative so you don't get bored :-)

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I have to be honest, I'm not a big fan of stamping (but I appreciate all the hard work that goes into the process!). You did an excellent job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh you got a youtube! Subsribing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Also I'll do stuff on there that's not stamping as I experiment with nail art :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)