Friday, April 15, 2011

sOPI and China Glaze

 I recently did a Sephora by OPI haul so you'll be seeing some of those polishes in the coming days.  In a continuing effort to try out nudes, I picked up Nonfat Half Calf.  It's a nude but I feel it has brown/red undertones.  The brown undertones are great for my skin tone but not the red. I put it on, wasn't too excited how it showed, so I stamped over it with China Glaze's Harmony.






I used Konad image plate M64.  This pattern reminds me of henna tattoos; it's beautiful and I find myself using it often.  Harmony stamped extremely well and has the normal China Glaze brushes.  The sOPI has the skinny brushes which I'm not too fond of because of having a wider nail bed, but it does come in handy for using it to get close to the edges for detail work.


Overall, I dig this look but only because the purple canceled out some of the red in Nonfat Half Calf.  Stamping over nudes may become a new thing for me!

Also: have you checked out TMM You Tube page?
Giveaway Update: I've started getting stuff for the next giveaway at 200 followers.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I don't like the name of the nude, though - half calf, sheesh.

    And wider nail beds FTW *fist pump*
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shade & design!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)