Sunday, June 19, 2011

Catherine Arley: #666 Holo

This pretty is Catherine Arley's #666 holo.  The color is stuck between a rose and a purple.  I did 2 coats and a top coat of SV.  It applies well, though not as opaque as some other holographic polishes.  It has a scattered holo but it looks linear in some lights and angles.  You'll see what I mean in a minute.


In my light box, you can see the scattered holo: look at my ring finger compared to my middle finger where you can see the  linear holo by my cuticle line.  The pictures enlarge when you click on them if you want a closer look.

Here's a shot outside and it shows the cool colors. It looks much more purple in shade.

Then back in the light box, you can see the linear holo close up.. it was hard to capture it on camera, but it's a little linear and you can definitely see the scattered holo.  The Catherine Arley polishes I got were hard to actually receive, it was such a process, but I'm very happy with them.


If you haven't entered my giveaway yet, check it out :-)




4 comments:

  1. I wish I could get some CA nail polishes, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slowly falling in love with Catherine Arley. I may have to figure out how to get some soon!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)