Saturday, July 30, 2011

OPI: Cozu-melted in the Sun

This is a mani I did for my friend using OPI Cozu-melted in the Sun, Sally Hansen Celeb City, a rhinestone and my Mash plates. I started out with two coats of Cozu-melted, which is a peachy shimmer. It's almost a nude that has a touch of peach to it, which makes it quite hard to photograph.  Application was fine, no problems.













 I stamped with Celeb City (a micro glitter foil in silver), and topped the center of the flower with a rhinestone.  I wish I would have stamped in black or purple so the flower would show more because it was really cute. You can enlarge the picture to see the stamp better but like I said, it was super hard to pick up because the color is so fair that the stamping didn't stand out on it.


I like the mani color I would just change the stamp.

5 comments:

  1. I love the name of this color.. wish it was brighter, though! Nice mani :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes subtle is very nice! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish lies... I melted and I'm in the shade! Umm, anyway, I generally don't like peach but this is a really tempting peach! The subtle stamping is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color, and though the stamp maybe light it does look nice and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so glad you used this shade...I have been toying with buying this shade (late I know) but was not sure from bottle photos if it would be too peal looking for me to like it. I love it - not just like it!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)