Thursday, August 25, 2011

Deborah Lippmann: Wicked Game

Ahhh Deborah Lippmann, how I love your Wicked Game. This duochrome is insanely beautiful, think "oil slick". I took pictures in my light box for you so I could manipulate the angles and lights. I used 3 coats (2 would have worked for opacity) and no top coat on this.  It is a purple-gray-green-blue-gold flashes. Mostly it looks like that olive green with a hint of purple then it flashes teal. Amazing.
















There is nothing I do not like about this polish. I put two pictures of the bottle side by side so you could see the color shift just by turning the bottle a little bit. The same thing happens on your nail, it's a pleasant distraction. This polish is eye catching yet subtle enough to wear to work.

I picked this up from Apothica and have a little surprise for you guys tomorrow, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Had zero idea this had all that flash in it. I only had seen bottle shots of it and 'assumed' wrongly it was 'just' a gold frost! Wow! I think this one is going on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more than beautiful friend, I, too that one for me.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)