Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nubar: Reclaim

I've been so excited to post Nubar Reclaim that I think I got too excited and created a busted mani.  Reclaim is a great strong holo kelly green. It flashes orange/gold/blue and was opaque in 2 coats.  In a failed effort to give you more nail art and to try out my striping brushes... this is what happened....



I added a fimo flower, which I liked alot but then tried to add a stem onto it using my striping brushes.... not so much. I took black and Sally Hansen Celeb City to mix together and create a very sad excuse for a stem.



After I messed up on this, I figured I would try some striping with the brushes just on the tips to practice control with them. My goal was not to hide the holo, I wanted you to be able to see that still: so in that respect it was a success ha! Anyways, to make up for this bad nail art, here's a close up of the holo beautifulness that is Nubar Reclaim :-)



9 comments:

  1. Love this color! This is deff going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute! And I KNOW I need Reclaim in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower looks sooo cute I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty!!!! :) this polish is on my wishlist.. aww... i really love this one.. so sad i don't have nubar reaclaim.. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mani on it is awesome!
    I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower looks very Japanese! I keep forgetting when I am putting in a Nubar order via a friend who uses that line in his salon to include this shade. I think it was in the green's collection that was called something cute. I only have one bottle out of that collection - think it is Wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Faints* Love Reclaim I want it soo bad!! Love your mani its look awesome

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)