Sunday, September 11, 2011

OPI: Honk if you Love OPI and stamping

Just a quick post today.. Honk if You Love OPI from the new Touring America collection for Fall 2011.  It's a deep purple plum, I had posted on it before but I decided to stamp over it again with the gold Nicole OPI Not A Gold Bigger. I kinda lover this design and color combo!

Loving the dark fall colors with gold stamping and my bundle monster 2 plates. It's a simple mani but looks complicated and elegant. Total win.


I'm working on getting my blog sale up today because I cleaned out a whole lot of stuff from my helmer recently, so look for that soon :) I'll tweet it when it's up... follow me on twitter @manicuredmonkey


Today's the last day for my Apothica Giveaway if you haven't entered, give it a go :)

19 comments:

  1. the design is cute ^_^ love the swirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely combination, beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours turned out wayyyyy better than my version did with this stamp! Love the pairing, these look perfect together

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated most of the fall OPI collection yet ended up getting most of them as they grew on me - all but the 2 grays and this reddish brown which I knew would pull out all the red in my hands and feet in a really bad way - but it works stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think "Honk if You Love OPI" is similar to "Suzi says Da:? I wouldn't want to get it and find out they are almost the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim- I'd say suzy says da is more brown undertones and honk is for sure purple, but I don't own the first one, that's just going off swatch pics.

    thanks for all the comment lovin' everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love the stamping. I bought some Konad plates a while ago and still haven't really got the hang of it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honk, honk! Love OPI and stamping lol!

    Mani looks awesome-great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, I love the gold on top of the black, it really makes the gold stand out. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)