Saturday, November 5, 2011

Butter London: Victoriana

Victoriana is from Butter London's Fall 2010 collection. I love this polish; I've worn it as a pedi and full mani. It's a dusty teal with lots and lots of silver shimmer throughout. It almost looks textured when you apply it. If you have a steady hand and do a thick enough coat, it is easily opaque in one coat, I did two. Application was great, it applied like a creme and did not streak. For an accent finger I wanted to stay with the dusty hues so I picked Essie's Cocktail Bling from their Winter 2011 collection.  It's a purple gray creme that was opaque in two coats. For fun I added on two black petal flower stickers that have a little bling in the middle.  I topped it all off with a coat of SV and it wore like a champion!

US and Canada readers, don't forget to enter my Soulstice Nail Lacquer giveaway, they're sending you the whole new collection!

Also, I updated my blog sale list, but haven't posted any pictures so it's in a google doc here.

8 comments:

  1. Victoriana is really gorgeous! I haven't tried a Butter London polish yet but added this to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BL Victorianna! Love your accent nail too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this color is absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one but haven't pulled it out yet. It looks so pretty on you. And I love the accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BL Victoriana is a must have color. i love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been lemming this shade - I am big on dusty blues right now. I just don't know if I can trust my $ to another Butter London since I have had so many that were sticky, stringy for more than 50% of the maybe 6 bottles I have now.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)