Sunday, November 6, 2011

Finger Paints: Fun-Fetti

Finger Paints has one more addition to their Bright and Merry holiday collection and it's a doozie! Fun-Fetti is a top coat glitter polish that is in the same family as Happy Birthday, Rainbow Connection, Sparktacular etc. I have a comparison post for you tomorrow.  The glitters are made up of large hex in blue, red, green, purple, gold, silver and orange. Small hex glitter in the same colors and small round glitters in green - all in a clear base. I applied different degrees of coverage:
Index: one coat and added more at the tip
Middle: three coats (more of moving the glitter around on the second coat)
Ring: layered over black, two coats
Little: One coat
The picture can also be enlarged to show more detail. I love this way this glitter looks over black; it's like a party on your nails! The glitter did lay flat for me as well, which is nice especially when you are layering it. Overall, this is one I will be layering for the holidays, it's very festive.

Don't forget my Soulstice giveaway!

*product sent by company's PR*

2 comments:

  1. I love these type of glitters, they are great for layering and I can't wait to see your comparison with Rainbow Connection tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of Essence Circus Confetti. Pretty Glitter.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)