Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cult Nails: Power Thief

Love me a brown polish! This is from Cult Nails Super Powers collection; Power Thief. This was two coats that went on smooth, as Cult Nails polish always does.  I love the tone of the brown, it's not chocolate but not taupe.. taupelate? haha. The flecks are small glitter of silver pink and green that are more prominent in the bottle than on the nail. On the nail all the glitter just looks like flecks and silver.  Love this polish tons. It's such a warm color without being too vampy dark; perfect for daytime fall/winter wearing. Another thing to note about Cult Nail polishes is that I've had great wear time with them and no chipping- always a plus! Can't wait to show you the rest of the collection (as soon as I swatch them! haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)