Friday, November 18, 2011

Vampire Nail Art (for Twilight)

I have a quick post for you today since I am out of town. In the U.S. the new Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie came out today.... this makes me a very happy monkey! I attempted to do vampire lips for you. I started with a gray base coat, then added China Glaze Fairy Dust over it (afterall, vampires do sparkle!), then I used my Shany plates and stamped the lips and took an art brush with white polish and attempted to make little fangs... It sorta worked so I'd call it a success since you can tell they're supposed to be fangs. Anyways, I hope you like the quick post today and my latest try at freehand art! If you've already saw the movie, don't tell me how it was! :)

9 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)