Monday, January 16, 2012

Jessica: Indigo Glow

This is my under the sea mani for the Facebook stamping group I recently joined. I used two base coats of Jessica Indigo Glow which is a bright aqua shimmer. The formula was great and the color on its own was very bright and cheery. I stamped the fish and seahorses using Kleancolors Metallic Fuschia. I did the seaweed look by layering three polishes: 
Spoiled: Visually Slimming, Kleancolor Metallic Orange, Essence Lime up! all layered and slightly offset. It wasn't a bad mani, I just wish that the image I used as seaweed was only one piece instead of a cluster because it took up nail real estate :) It's my first Sunday challenge though so I'll let it slip by for now. 

15 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Im in that group but have been unable to do the group activity yet! This is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ! The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mani! I love the colors alone too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The Metallic Fuschia looks 3D! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello:)

    the base color is very nice:D design looks so pretty:)

    I like it a lot!:D

    Have a nice day ^-^

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)