Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stamping Sunday! 3 colored mani with spring flowers

This week's stamping challenge was to use three colors for a mani.  I chose to go a big springy this week using Finger paints Lemon sour ( a yellow creme ), and stamping with Bettina Bonfire (a coral red) and Aqua (creme) with my cheeky plate 16 in a flower design.  This mani isn't too fancy but I do like the multi colored stamping and it's been a while since I've done it and I wanted to play with my new Bettinas :) My top coat smeared a little bit and my middle finger didn't stamp perfect but overall, you couldn't tell unless you looked super close. One of the things I liked best about stamping with Bonfire and Aqua is when the colors mixed, they created a purple color, which was really cool and nice that it blended the lines.  All in all it was a cute and easy mani that rose to the challenge!

11 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)