Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jessica Geleration: Winterberry (gel mani) +M63

I've been experimenting with gel manicures lately. I got  a UV light and some Jessica Geleration polishes to try out.  This was a manicure I wore for a recent funeral I went to (hence the no post yesterday, I was recovering from travel time). I only had it on 3 days because I needed to swatch more but it held up great. I did 3 thin coats of  Jessica Winterberry then stamped with Milani Silver Stilettos in the Konad M63 plate. You can see that Silver Stilettos was stellar for stamping with and I love it over the dark purple merlot color or Winterberry. One of the awesome things I like about gel manicures is that they are super super shiny, I have never been able to get a regular polish clear coat as shiny, it's amazing and makes for a really clean look. This was my first time doing a gel mani on myself and I think I did a pretty darn clean job :) I'm sure there's more I'll be doing. 

6 comments:

  1. A nice color-combo, and perfect stamping like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, i tried gel but couldn't get on with it :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say... that's one of my all-time fave stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not gotten into gel manicures, but I love the color. And the stamping is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)