Wednesday, April 11, 2012

China Glaze: Sexagon + OB5

I stumbled upon Sexagon while I was getting a pedicure with a friend out of state... random right. Sexagon is a silver scatter holo with linear intentions. I used 4 coats to get this coverage.. killed me. I much rather have used a silver base color and less Sexagon (I'll note that for next time).  Despite being a scattered holo, this polish is super holo. I wanted to jazz it up a bit and I love bows so I pulled out my fauxnaud plate OB5. I forget what polish I stamped with (sorry bout that) but the image is super cute and the one on my little finger looks a little drunk but still, it's fine. I like the pink bows over the silver holo. Next time, silver base and sober pinky. 

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the little bows, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fantastic holo indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexogen evaded me in my collection of the entire K set the longest. I finally got my hands on it from a lady who used to have a nail salon business. It was new and never opened! She sold it to me for $5!!! I was so excited.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)