Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Milani: Pure Love Lacquer Trio

I have the three Milani lacquers today for you from the Pure Love set. These were so shiny and gorgeous, let's get to it!
Bridesmaid is a foil micro glitter in champagne and bronze. This was two flawless coats, below is a macro shot of it. It is super reflective and almost looks like a nail foil in the sun.

Gray Tux is a super dense black jelly with silver hex glitters (large and small). This was two coats and Gray Tux is a dupe for OPI Metallic for Life from the Nicki Minaj collection (hooray for cheaper and easier to find!)
Wedding dress has the most unique finish I've seen, it again is super super foily/pearly/metallic. I did 2 coats and on the accent finger I started to do Gray Tux as an accent until I found out how dense it was and that it could be swatched by itself (I did this one before I swatched Gray Tux). The formula on Wedding Dress was a bit more runny than with Bridesmaid but, if you do a thin first layer, your second coat could be normal and you'd still get the opacity shown with less pooling.

Again these are available at select Walgreens and are only available in April, so get to looking!

*products provided by company*

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)