Monday, April 30, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: Vacation Style

Hi Monkeys, normally I'd have a Monkey See Monkey Do mani for you today but since I'm on vacay, stop by the rest of the participants' pages.. they have some amazing manis for you :)

Angelina's Nails & More 
The Clockwise Nail Polish 
The Crumpet
Dressed Up Digits
Erin's Beauty Bumbles
Fancy Phalanges
Fanning the Fumes
Follow The Yellow Polish Road
Geeky Owl
Gnarly Gnails
Jens Painted Tips
LeSamowen
Macabre Manicures
The Manicured Monkey
Maquiclub Girl
The (mis)Adventures of a Wanna Be Martha
PishPosh and Polish
Polish Crazed
Polish Lover
Tales of Knit and Nails
Toxic Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)