Sunday, May 6, 2012

China Glaze: Rainstorm

I've had China Glaze Rainstorm in my untried for such a long time, it was about time it got its turn to be used :) Rainstorm is a medium blue jelly with blue and silver shimmer in it. I had a very hard time getting a good picture of the shimmer, but it's there and you can see the jelly shows nail line of course (this was 2 coats). I added Julep Vanessa over it which is a top coat packed with iridescent glitter. It seemed to fit over rainstorm because it looked like rain drops to me. You can see the multi color from the iridescent: blue, pink, green, silver. Really like the blue jelly and soft glitter combo, quick and easy to add some flare to a current mani.

5 comments:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)