Friday, May 25, 2012

Guest Post: Foil Marble from Definitely Addicted

Hurrah for AMarie and her marbles.. she kinda rocks at these, check out her blog for some great manis!!

Hi there!

I'm AMarie from Definitely Addicted, and this is a water marble I did with some of the Color Club polishes from the 2012 Take Wing collection...


I started by painting 2 coats of Sparkle and Soar (orange). I then marbled with Sparkle and Soar, Wing Fling (pink), and Sky High (blue). This picture really does my manicure no justice. The colors are much more vibrant in person!

While I'm happy with the way my water marble turned out, I don't actually recommend this collection for water marbling. The foil finish of the polish makes it difficult to create designs in the water.

Until next time...

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)